In the Kan celebrates it’s first brithday this month – that’s a whole year full of reviews.
I’d like to think that I’ve accomplished a lot with this website that tells you what’s kak and what isn’t (even if most of it is kak). We started off has a humble blog and transformed into a humble website that by some miracle people actually visit from time to time. That said, we couldn’t have done it without the readers, your continued support is what makes this all happen.
In celebration, we’d like to give our readers a special gift (because ain’t nobody gonna give us something) and it is the biggest, grandest prize that we’ve given away to date!
Courtesy of Disney South Africa:
- John Carter 2D/3D Blu-ray super set
- Lion King 2 Blu-ray/DVD set.
- John Carter embroided baseball cap
Courtesy of In the Kan (being us):
-Dr. Strangelove Blu-ray (one of my favourite films)
-Close Encounters of the Third Kind Blu-ray
And the mystery prize is…
An Ice Age 4 limited edition Sodastream carbonated drinks maker!
Now you’re probably saying to yourself ”WTF, what an anticlimax!”, but there’s a reason behind it. Firstly, it’s awesome and secondly it’s eco-friendly. Now at ITK, we aren’t the hippy types, but we can recognise when something is hurting our planet – namely the plastic bottles that greedy corporations insist on using.
There’s no better alternative to sitting back on the couch, watching your favourite movie, knowing that you’ve made a difference.
Entering is easy and here’s how to do it:
1. Required: Follow us on Twitter: HERE (gives you 1 entry into the draw).
like our fan page on Facebook: HERE (gives you 1 entry into the draw).
2. Optional: Comment on this post with an answer to this simple question (gives you 1 entry into the draw):
What is your best and worst movie of all time?
There will be other opportunities on Facebook and Twitter to earn extra places in the draw through caption contests and trivia challenges throughout the next month.
Happy hunting, and may the force be with you!
Terms and conditions:
- The draw is completely random and we’ll be checking on whether the winner fits the criteria outlined above
- Winners will be announced on Facebook and twitter so keep you eyes peeled.
- This contest is in no way associated or affiliated with facebook.
- The contest is only open to residents of South Africa.
- We reserve the right to alter the conditions of the contest at any time.
- The contest will come into effect as of 23/07/2012 and end on 31/08/2012
- We do reserve the right to extend the dates of the contest for whatever reason deemed necessary.