With our last Facebook contest being the success that it was, we’ve decided to give it another go!
…this time we’re doing things a little differently:
In the Kan Caption Contest
For the next four weeks we’ll be putting a movie screenshot up on the In the Kan facebook fan page – the contest will be held there. It’s up to you to caption the screenshot – here’s how to win:
How to enter:
- In order to be counted, you must become a fan of the In the Kan facebook fan page (this is required for both entrants and likers).
- Comment on the photo with a clever/funny caption
- Share the photo on your wall and get your friends to like your caption – the caption with the most likes will win that round in the contest.
- The contest will continue for 4 weeks with one photo posted per week.
- Each winning caption will be allocated a place in a random draw, therefore the more wins you get, the higher your odds are of winning the prize.
- Likers of the winning captions will all be placed into a random draw, every like gives you another entry.
- There are two prizes (one for caption entries and one for likers)
- The caption winner will walk away with a Blu-ray disc courtesy of Disney SouthAfrica.
- Everyone who liked the winning comments for each round will also be placed into a draw for a mystery DVD.
The only way you can win is if you have the most likes on your comment – that means share,share,share and ask your friends to support you (tell them they can win as well!).
Terms and Conditions (just the basic stuff, nothing funny)
The sponsors reserve the right to change, alter, or otherwise tailor the details of the contest at their discretion and without prior notice. Entry is available for all legal residents of the Republic of South Africa ages 13 and over. By liking the In the Kan Facebook fan page, the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions stated herein.